Resep Pecan Caramel Brownies
4 squares (1 oz each) unsweetened chocolate
3/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1 cup flour
1 package (14 oz) caramels
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
1 package (12 oz) chocolate chips
1. Heat unsweetened chocolate and butter in a saucepan until melted. Stir in sugar. Beat in eggs. Stir in flour until well blended.
2. Spread half the mixture in a greased 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
3. Meanwhile combine caramels and cream in a saucepan and melt over low heat. Stir until smooth. Stir in 1 cup pecans.
4. Spread caramel mixture over partially baked brownies. Sprinkle with half the chocolate chips. Pour remaining brownie batter over the top. Sprinkle with last of pecans and chocolate chips.
5. bake for 25 to 30 more minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.
6. Hope for the best.