Resep Fig and Cheese Phyllo Triangels
1/3 cup dried figs, finely chopped
3 tbsp frozen fruit juice concentrate
1/3 tsp cinnamon
2 oz low fat cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp egg substitute
6 sheets phyllo pastry
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Combine chopped up figs with frozen juice and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
2. In a medium bowl beat together the cream cheese, egg substitute and 2 tbsp of sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the figs.
3. On a large surface layout one sheet of phyllo pastry. Spray it with cooking spray and sprinkle with 1 tsp of sugar and 2 tsp of graham crumbs. Repeat with two more sheets of pastry. Cut the large rectangle horizontally into six strips. Place a mounded tablespoon of filling at the bottom of each strip and fold them up into triangles.
4. Repeat with the remaining three sheets of phyllo pastry.
5. Spray outside of triangles lightly with cooking spray and bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
6. Sprinkle with icing sugar.